Sadhu Vaswani International School for girls, in pursuit to upkeep its image and fulfill its philosophy also provides counseling services for parents , students and staff.
A well qualified, full time counselor is available during school working days.
An effort is made to provide an opportunity to interact with all the students, for this the counselor follows a regular time table.
- Counsellor at school participates in the school’s orientation programme.
- Helps students with special needs.
- Contributes in designing school’s life skills programme.
School counseling section organizes a number of activities for the improvement and attainment of better mental health for all the stake holders:-
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Parental Counseling
- Psycho Educational Training
- Prevention and Intervention
- Conducts teacher training programmes from time to time to enhance teacher’s counseling skills
School psychologist meets parents on every Monday, Friday and working Saturday. Any parent or the concern person can meet her with a prior appointment.
She looks after the community service program as well as special education section of the school.